Why Sell With Us?
NuStar Realty offers a dynamic group of qualified professionals working as a team to guide you through to a successful closing. Our network is highly organized and efficient, utilizing modern technology to make sure you get exactly what you came for. These include such professionals as: lenders, title reps, escrow officers, transaction coordinators, home inspectors, contractors and handymen, among others.
At NuStar Realty, we do more than answer your questions and open doors with a special key. We’re there every step of the way; guiding you through the sale of your home and solving common hiccups that present themselves in every real estate transaction. We help you negotiate your sale for the best price possible – armed with experience and understanding of customary contingencies, costs and terms.
The Internet offers lots of great information, but the most important step you can take when selling your home is hiring a local professional real estate agent. Contact us today and let us know how we can help you take the next step to get your home sold.
What’s Your Home Worth?
Not sure if this is a good time to sell? Wonder how much you could get for your home? Let us create a comparative market analysis for your home to answer those questions and more.
Marketing Your Home
Selling a home takes a well thought out game plan. We have just that ready to list your home.
You want an agent with a proven track record of selling homes. This is especially true for homes like yours in your area.
First Impressions Matter
Buyers notice everything – good and bad. From the moment they walk in the front door, they are trying to determine if this is the right home for them and their family. If you have your home listed for sale, paying attention to what the buyers notice can mean the difference between an offer and a missed opportunity. Here are the top 7 things buyers notice as soon as they walk in your home.
- Light – A bright home is inviting. Make sure you fill your home with lots of natural light or a soft evening glow.
- Smell – Nothing is less inviting than a strong odor. Even candles and air fresheners can be overwhelming. Less is more and make sure nothing unpleasant is lingering.
- Space – Remove any unneeded furniture and offer a spacious home which flows.
- Ceilings – Of course you can’t make your ceilings higher, but make sure they are free from water stains because buyers will look up.
- Pictures and Personal Items – Remove personalization as much as possible so the buyers can imagine their family in the home.
- Outdated Furnishings and Fixtures – If your home is filled with hand-me-downs, consider a professional stager. Old wall paper or outdated paint colors should be replaced as well.
- Dirty, Grimy Rooms – Most important, clean everything thoroughly. Nothing is less appealing than a dirty home.